UNIQUE BOUTIQUE FAIRS in DORSET

details of all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on the new Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Wednesday, 11 December 2013

new date for 2014!!

The 2014 date for Vintage at the Village Hall is Monday March 24th at The Corn Exchange, Blandford Forum Dorset.

After Christmas I'll be in touch with previous stallholders to confirm re-booking, and as soon as I know what spaces are available I'll contact people on the waiting list.
I'll post regular updates here about the treats in store, and also on the fair facebook page
Please give me your email address if you'd also like to receive the Fair Newsletter.

With very best wishes at this busy time of year,
Elaine x

4 comments:

elegancemaison said...

Hooray! Perfect date for me and firmly stuck into my new 2014 diary. Looking forward to once again taking part. A top fair on the vintage calendar. Cx

Mrs Black the shoppe keeping cat said...

Right! I MUST get my act together and appear there armed with the piggy bank and a large shopping bag, ha ha! x

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Cheque and booking form in the post! :)
Thanks for organising again Elaine,
Niki x

malik aayan said...

Hi! nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing.solar energy