UNIQUE BOUTIQUE FAIRS in DORSET

details of all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on the new Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Monday, 13 January 2014

tada! new fair flyers hot off the press!


Ta Da! 
here's the new March flyer- I'm SOOO pleased with it!
Thanks to Bryony at Fresh Design who translates
my garbled messages, wallpaper snippets & colour-scheme ideas
and turns them into a fabulous flyer!

1 comment:

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Lovely and springlike Elaine!
Send some my way when you have time and I'll put them in my shop.

Have a great week,
Niki x